I am so happy to see this week go. Between midterms and work, I am ready for some down time. Not only is this Monday Thanksgiving (yay!), but is also my reading week, meaning I will be spending the entire week relaxing at home. I am so excited! But first- Here are a few things I have been lusting after this week..
1. I’m a sucker for graphic tees, and this one is too good to pass up. Because let’s be real here.. it only speaks the truth.
2. How cute is this iPhone case? I am obsessed with pineapples, so I would definitely love to look at this beauty all day.
3. I’m not normally a fan of chandelier earrings, but for these gems I’ll make an exception. They would be the perfect statement piece to any outfit- fancy or casual.
4. The colours on this clutch are wild, but that is exactly what I love about it. This would be the perfect addition to an all black outfit, adding just the right pop of colour.
5. While summer may be over, it doesn’t mean it’s time to put the sunnies away. What I love most about this pair is that it combines two of my favourite things: a cat eye shape and leopard print. I can totally see myself wearing these year round.
6. Okay, these flats are EVERYTHING. Not only do they look like they belong with the crown jewels, but I can just tell I would feel like a princess wearing them. Move over Kate 😉
7. These rings are perfect and most definitely made for stacking. I love that you have the option of wearing both at the same time, or you could choose only one when going for a more simplistic look.
8. I have heard so many wonderful things about this book, and my anticipation is at a high! I bought it yesterday and my plan is to spend my week learning all the tips and tricks of Parisian life.
I hope you all have a safe and happy weekend 🙂