WOW, has this week ever flown by quickly! Figures, the week I wish would drag on goes by in the blink of an eye. I have had such a relaxing week at home with the fam. From walks with Brinkley and Thanksgiving dinner to spending quality time with my parents, it has been the perfect week. I am definitely a little sad to be returning to Ottawa on Sunday. But first- take a peek at some items I’ve been craving this week..
1. Dainty necklaces are one of my obsessions and I can see myself wearing this one every day. The arrow design is small yet very sweet, and can add just the right amount of edge to any outfit.
2. I don’t know about the rest of you, but I for one am over the tiny iPhone headphones!! This pair appeals to me because not only are they super stylish but they also look extremely comfortable. These are at the top of my must-have-traveling list (perhaps for my upcoming trip to Dubai 😉 )
3. I love the water colour design on this pillow. I think it would be the perfect statement piece in my living room! The colours are eye catching but the pastels are still soft enough that they don’t take over the room. Plus, I am a sucker for throw pillows.. I can’t get enough of ’em!
4. I am always on the lookout for a good print and this one caught my eye instantly. While I don’t particularly enjoy baking, when I do I most definitely can be found licking the bowl. It is the best part after all!
5. This top is perfect. I am so in love and will most likely be buying it with my next paycheck. It is so versatile, and can be worn with either skinnys for a more casual look or a pencil skirt to the office. PS. They offer it in Navy also!
6. I fell in love with this dress instantly. The print is so unique, ensuring you will definitely stand out from the crowd! The shirtdress trend is one of my favourites, giving off a polished yet casual vibe. Also, this custom design was made by a fellow Canadian.. and you really can’t hate that.
7. I am in love with Polaroid cameras and this one is adorable! I would most definitely take this out with me to capture every moment possible. Plus, Polaroids are the perfect addition to a photo wall.
Have a good weekend 🙂