I hope you all survived the week and are ready for a relaxing weekend- I know I am. I don’t have any crazy plans at the moment, but I’m sure some form of mischief will find me, it is Halloween after all. I know for some Halloween is a major holiday, but I’ve never been that excited for it- especially once I was too old for trick or treating. Plus, I am not a fan of the stress that comes with figuring out a costume to wear, although I think I did pretty good this year. Stay tuned for lowdown on all my Hallo-weekend attire and activities.
But first- here’s what I’ll be daydreaming of this weekend..
1. I secretly consider myself a mermaid soo.. this perfume was basically made for me. I haven’t actually smelled it, but I can imagine it would smell like salt, sand and dinglehoppers ;). This has been the most recent item added to my Christmas list.
2. Words cannot express how in love I am with this mask. In case I haven’t mentioned it before, Breakfast at Tiffany’s is my favourite movie and I am OBSESSED (seriously, it’s a little unhealthy), with Audrey Hepburn. She is ***flawless and so is this mask. I’d complete my look with her tassel ear plugs.. the picture of ladylike sleepwear.
3. I remember seeing these babies a couple months ago on Bows and Sequins, and it was love at first sight. Not only are they super adorable, but they look like the comfiest shoe of life. They offer a similar pair with Southern Belle written on them, but City Girl seemed more appropriate.
4. This ring is a must for any babe with a case of wanderlust (re. every girl on the planet). I would gladly wear this from Paris to Nepal and back again. It is dainty, feminine and perfect as a standalone piece, or as part of a party. I especially love that journey is inscribed on the inside, adding a adventurous touch.
5. I adore this jacket, I think it is the perfect staple in any fall wardrobe. I bought a coat earlier this season but I wish I had held out because I would buy this one in a heartbeat. I also saw this beauty on Bows and Sequins (what can I say, she’s my fav), and wanted it instantly- I’m a sucker for anything leather. She styled it so well, I strongly encourage you all to head over and take a peek!
6. Though many shy away from pale polishes in the cooler seasons, I like to throw in a blush or nude to mix it up every now and then. I love colours like navy and bordeaux, but they can act as a reminder of the gross weather at times. I love this shade because it is the perfect blend of pink and nude. Also, it is neutral enough that it will go with any outfit. A win-win in my books.
7. I downloaded this album earlier this week and it has been on repeat since. While it’s hard to say my favourite track just yet, I think Welcome to New York is a serious contender. There is something so exciting about the beat that makes me want to cut my hair and move to NYC. If you have yet to listen to the whole album yet, I suggest cancelling your plans for the night and get your dancing shoes ready!
8. I know it says this on the glass but.. FINALLY, a wine glass that knows what I’m all about! I am not the type of girl to fill her cup half up or less, it only results in too many trips to the fridge that way. I may not have wine etiquette down but I certainly do enjoy my vino. I mean, is there anything really wrong with drinking the whole bottle? 😉
Do you have any spooky plans this weekend?
Let me know in the comments!